About Visian ICL
Visian ICL Cost
The Visian ICL is a premium quality vision correction procedure. It is considered “premium” because it comes with significant benefits and advantages that are better than what you will get from other standard vision correction procedures. The cost of the Visian ICL reflects the value of these benefits.
THE COST OF THE VISIAN ICL— SEE THE BIG PICTURE
When beginning to consider a refractive procedure and its costs, it’s important to think about how the cost compares to your other lifestyle expenses. You might be surprised to find that paying for the Visian ICL costs a lot less in comparison to your other expenses each month. Use our lifestyle calculator to do the math.
If that’s not enough to convince you, also consider your eye care costs over time. You might be surprised to learn that the Visian ICL is a less expensive way to correct your vision. Add it all up with our Eye Care Cost Calculator.
- High Definition Vision: Vision that is sharper, clearer and more vivid than other procedures. When compared to other corneal refractive procedures, like LASIK, the Visian ICL may produce more crisp and clearer vision as evidenced by fewer higher order aberrations.1
- Permanent Yet Removable: One of the most common concerns people have about LASIK is that the procedure permanently changes the eye. One of the important advantages of the Visian ICL is that while it was designed to permanently correct your vision, the lens can be removed and/or replaced if necessary.
- Instant Visual Improvement: After the simple 15-minute outpatient procedure, patients experience an immediate improvement in vision quality and are “Wowed” by the results. The recovery for the Visian ICL is quick and pain-free, and may be as little as one day.
- Flexibility for the Future: While LASIK involves cutting and removing eye tissue that cannot be replaced, concerns involving the cornea typically do not apply to the Visian ICL. In fact, no natural corneal tissue is permanently removed or reshaped in any way during implantation of the Visian ICL, leaving you open and flexible for future vision procedures.
- UV Protection: Long-term exposure to UV radiation can damage the eyes; and longer term or more intense exposure increases the chance of eye disorders including the development of cataracts and some retinal problems. As an added feature, the advanced lens material of the Visian ICL contains a UV blocker that actually prevents harmful UV rays from entering the eye.
The Value of HDTV
Remember when the first HDTVs came out? At first, you thought your standard definition television was great for watching your favorite shows, movies and sporting events, but then you caught your first glimpse of High Definition television. Knowing that without an HDTV you’d be missing out on the highest quality picture available was enough to persuade many to upgrade despite a premium price. Imagine knowing there is the best quality HD vision out there for you. And instead of a TV that you watch for 2 hours a day, the Visian ICL can give you HD quality vision every waking hour. Consider the value of what this quality of HD vision would mean for you when thinking about the cost of the Visian ICL.
AVERAGE ICL COST
According to Marketscope, the average price of LASIK in the United States in 2013 was $2,000 per eye. Based on premium benefits, exclusive technology and exceptional results, you can expect to pay a premium price for the Visian ICL. To get an exact price, contact the nearest qualified Visian ICL doctor.
PAYMENT PLAN OPTIONS
Many doctors offer payment plan options for vision correction procedures giving you the option to spread the cost of paying for the Visian ICL over time. This puts you in control of how much you want to spend each month. Payment plans typically range from 6 months to 60 months and can be adjusted to suit your financial goals. Monthly payment plans can be as low as a dinner out each month. Contact a surgeon to learn more about your financing options.